Amazon hiring Entry-Level Data Analyst 2023-Apply Now.
Looking for an entry-level data analyst with strong Excel and data analysis skills? Join our team and gain valuable experience in finding trends, aggregating audit data, and providing actionable feedback. Apply now!
Are you a recent graduate or a professional with 0-3 years of experience in data analysis and Excel? We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with a keen eye for data accuracy to join our team as an Entry-Level Data Analyst. In this hybrid position, you will work from our office location three days a week, contributing to our dynamic and collaborative environment. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills in data analysis, trend identification, and process documentation while working with a supportive team.
- Analyze audit output and identify trends to aggregate audit data effectively.
- Utilize MS Excel functions and preferably VBA for MS Excel to efficiently aggregate data.
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic statistics and the ability to detect patterns in data.
- Collaborate with Support Engineers/Developers to identify root causes and prevent recurring errors.
- Provide objective and actionable feedback based on surfaced trends.
- Create and maintain process documentation on an ongoing basis.
- Mentor and assist new recruits in quickly ramping up their skills.
- Actively participate in team meetings and contribute to knowledge sharing.
- Demonstrate commitment to meeting deadlines and consistently deliver high-quality work.
- Work independently, prioritize and schedule assignments based on deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Fluent spoken, written, and reading skills in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and applications, with a focus on Excel.
- Experience with data analysis and Excel functions.
- Ability to write queries using SQL and Macros.
- Familiarity with advanced Excel features for data analysis.
- Company: Amazon
- Education: Any Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Role: Quality Assurance – Analyst
- Location: Chennai
- CTC: Not Disclosed
Join us for Regular Updates
|Join our Telegram||connectkreations|
Notice: Read the job description carefully before apply, Connect Kreations is not responsible for any of the job description, exams, aptitude and recruitment process. We here only provide the notification so that it can help more and more people to get job, internships. The Image used in this page is not an official image of any company or organizations. Apply at your own risk.
How to apply?
- Read the description carefully and look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply now.
Recent Jobs And Internships
- Verint Systems hiring for Associate Quality Engineer (Trainee) 2023 -Apply Now
- Genpact hiring Process Developer – Actuarial 2023-Apply Now
- Fusion Practices hiring for Oracle Cloud Consultant 2023 -Apply Now
- Hexagon hiring Analyst 2023-apply Now
- Mitsogo hiring Software Engineer (Fresher Hiring) 2023 – Apply Now
- Pigeon Innovative Solution hiring Software Development Intern 2023 -Apply Now
- Siemens hiring for Associate Software Engineer 2023 -Apply Now
Prepare for placement and interviews
- TCS iON free course with certificate -Apply Now
- Free Courses offered by Google with Certificate, Boosts Resume 100X | Learn Now
- Top Common Interview Questions and Answers for 2023, Gain confidence
- Python coding questions and answers for Apptitude
- Questions on various topics in Java, along with their answers
- For Placement Preparation. Placement Cell
- FOR Job Updates. JOB AND INTERNSHIP UPADTES
- For Latest Trends in Technology. Technology Blog
- For Quotes and Poems. Quotes-Poems