Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights, and consulting company. With a focus on analytics, we offer cutting-edge solutions in Brand and Marketing ROI, Brand Strategy and Innovation, Content Analytics, Data Strategy and Engineering, and Customer Analytics. Our unique combination of human understanding, business expertise, and innovative technology enables us to predict consumer behavior and empower our clients to make bold decisions for growth.
Position Title: Associate Analyst Work Location: Bangalore Work Mode: Work from Office Salary: 3 LPA
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (Non-Engineering)
- Year of Passing: 2023
- Experience: No prior work experience required (freshers). Relevant exposure to projects is a plus.
- Joining: May/June 2023
- Support the Project maintenance team by ensuring regular data updates and processing files.
- Execute pre-setup processes and run them independently.
- Perform routine tasks diligently and with accuracy.
- Conduct thorough quality checks and deliver timely results.
- Identify and communicate reasons for execution failures to the project manager.
- Collaborate with the project manager to make quick decisions and assist in implementation.
- Independently handle day-to-day activities with the analyst team.
- Coordinate with other analysts and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrate good teamwork and effective communication of processes and issues.
- Quickly adapt and learn new tools and techniques.
- Ability to focus on repetitive tasks for extended periods.
Essential Skills and Qualities:
- Strong aptitude skills with a focus on numbers and analytical thinking.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail and effective communication.
- Basic working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Good to Have:
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python, R, and Power BI.
- Excellent communication skills.
Join Kantar and be part of a dynamic team that drives data-driven insights and helps businesses make informed decisions for growth.
For more details and to apply, visit our page: http://www.kantar.com
- Company: Kantar
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (Non-Engineering)
- Experience: Freshers /2023
- Job Role: Associate Analyst
- Location: Bangalore Office
- CTC: 3LPA
Join us for Regular Updates
|Join our Telegram||connectkreations|
Notice: Read the job description carefully before apply, Connect Kreations is not responsible for any of the job description, exams, aptitude and recruitment process. We here only provide the notification so that it can help more and more people to get job, internships. The Image used in this page is not an official image of any company or organizations. Apply at your own risk.
How to apply?
- Read the description carefully and look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply now.
Recent Jobs And Internships
- Verint Systems hiring for Associate Quality Engineer (Trainee) 2023 -Apply Now
- Genpact hiring Process Developer – Actuarial 2023-Apply Now
- Fusion Practices hiring for Oracle Cloud Consultant 2023 -Apply Now
- Hexagon hiring Analyst 2023-apply Now
- Mitsogo hiring Software Engineer (Fresher Hiring) 2023 – Apply Now
- Pigeon Innovative Solution hiring Software Development Intern 2023 -Apply Now
- Siemens hiring for Associate Software Engineer 2023 -Apply Now
Prepare for placement and interviews
- TCS iON free course with certificate -Apply Now
- Free Courses offered by Google with Certificate, Boosts Resume 100X | Learn Now
- Top Common Interview Questions and Answers for 2023, Gain confidence
- Python coding questions and answers for Apptitude
- Questions on various topics in Java, along with their answers
Welcome to Connect Kreations, your go-to platform for bridging the gap between technology and the community. Stay up-to-date on the latest tech trends, access valuable career resources, find job opportunities, embark on exciting projects, discover inspiring quotes, and explore the best tech books. Join us on this exciting journey of technology exploration and growth!