Nokia hiring Engineering / MCA 2024- Augmented Automation Student Trainee-Apply Now.
About Nokia and Role
In this role, you will be part of our Enterprise Applications (EA) team, responsible end to end for Nokia’s applications’ portfolio, used across all Business Groups and Functions. Our current mission is to simplify and modernize our application portfolio and to transform into a fast moving, product-oriented and customer-focused technology organization.
Within the EA you will be part of Automation Centre of Excellence which delivers Automation ensuring benefits to Nokia’s Business Groups and Functions via Automation levers like RPA, Orchestration combined with intelligent algorithms, Data Processing (IDP- NLP), Intelligent Agents & Product specific automation (e.g. for SAP – Winshuttle); Automated Data Migration, among others.
Strategy and Technology lays the path for Nokia’s future technology innovation and identifies the most promising areas for Nokia to create new value. We set the company’s strategy and technology vision, offer an unparalleled research foundation for innovation, and provide critical support infrastructure for Nokia.
What you will learn and contribute to
As part of the Automation Centre of Excellence, in the role of a Trainee Augmented Automation you will be contributing to the design & development of Augmented Automation solutions.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering / MCA with strong software interest
- Passing out in 2024
- Hands on experience / good understanding of at least one of the programming languages (preferably python) and databases
- Hand on experience / good understanding of popular AI/ML algorithms
- Knowledge of software and/or testing methodologies
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Capability to work independently, manage, plan and steer own work
- Ability to multitask and manage a high number of priorities.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written English skills
- Strong verbal communication & presentation skills
- Collaborative mindset, Strong Team-Player Attitude
- Duration of Internship: 6 Months starting July/ Aug 2023
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
- Company: Nokia
- Education: B.E./B.Tech/MCA
- Experience: Freshers /2024
- Job Role: Augmented Automation Student Trainee
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- CTC: Not Disclosed
Join us for Regular Updates
|Join our Telegram||connectkreations|
Notice: Read the job description carefully before apply, Connect Kreations is not responsible for any of the job description, exams, aptitude and recruitment process. We here only provide the notification so that it can help more and more people to get job, internships. The Image used in this page is not an official image of any company or organizations. Apply at your own risk.
How to apply?
- Read the description carefully and look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply now.
Recent Jobs And Internships
- Verint Systems hiring for Associate Quality Engineer (Trainee) 2023 -Apply Now
- Genpact hiring Process Developer – Actuarial 2023-Apply Now
- Fusion Practices hiring for Oracle Cloud Consultant 2023 -Apply Now
- Hexagon hiring Analyst 2023-apply Now
- Mitsogo hiring Software Engineer (Fresher Hiring) 2023 – Apply Now
- Pigeon Innovative Solution hiring Software Development Intern 2023 -Apply Now
- Siemens hiring for Associate Software Engineer 2023 -Apply Now
Prepare for placement and interviews
- TCS iON free course with certificate -Apply Now
- Free Courses offered by Google with Certificate, Boosts Resume 100X | Learn Now
- Top Common Interview Questions and Answers for 2023, Gain confidence
- Python coding questions and answers for Apptitude
- Questions on various topics in Java, along with their answers
Welcome to Connect Kreations, your go-to platform for bridging the gap between technology and the community. Stay up-to-date on the latest tech trends, access valuable career resources, find job opportunities, embark on exciting projects, discover inspiring quotes, and explore the best tech books. Join us on this exciting journey of technology exploration and growth!